Welcome to Menominee River Lumber & Dimensions, LLC.
Located on the Wisconsin and Upper Peninsula of Michigan Border, Menominee River Lumber & Dimensions, LLC is a provider of top quality dimension & wood components. We specialize in Red Oak, Cherry, Soft Maple and Mahogany,as well as hardwood lumber, but can supply most species, including rare tropicals.
“Any species, any time”
Menominee River Lumber and Dimensions, LLC is committed to conducting business
in a manner that conserves and promotes responsible forest management, while providing quality products, and customer Satisfaction at a Competitive Price, in a “Lean” Environment.
Our Commitment to the Environment
At Menominee River Lumber, caring for the environment is a way of life. That’s why we took the next step and became Forest Stewardship Council™ Certified on 10-27-10 through the SGS North America Chain of Custody Program. Our chain of custody number is: SGSNA-COC-000104 and our FSC® number is C103118. To view the scope of our registration, view our Certificate or visit: http://info.fsc.org.
As we look to the future, with the thought of the environment and well being of all individuals in our community, we use NAUF or Non-Added Urea Formaldehyde glues in our edge-glued panels as well as our plywood. And in an effort to reduce our “footprint”, Menominee River Lumber uses or sells 100% of our wood waste, thereby reducing our energy demands from gas and oil.
Our Commitment to Quality
For the past 15 years, we have prided ourselves with superior quality and on-time shipments.
FSC products available upon request.
Menominee River Lumber & Dimensions, LLC - Forest Stewardship Principles
Menominee River Lumber will conduct business in a manner that conserves and maintainssa our forest's resources.
We are committed to:
- Operating within the letter and intent of the laws and regulations which govern local, tribal, state, and Federal international responsible forest practices
- Promote well managed forest measures that increase the health and vitality of our region's wooded lots, forests, land, and waters
- Communicate our commitment of forest conservation to our employees, suppliers, and customers
- Participating in Chain-of-Custody Certification programs to confirm that our policies and practices support responsible forestry
We declare that the material covered by this declaration has not come from any of the following areas or categories, to the best of our knowledge:
- Wood harvested from forest areas where traditional or civil rights are violated
- Wood harvested from non-FSC® Certified forest areas having high conservation values which are threatened
- Wood harvested from genetically modified trees
- Illegally harvested wood
- Natural forest that has been converted to plantations or non forest use